Skip to content
Functions of IQAC
IQAC is responsible for
- Maintaining the complete documentation and records as per the NAAC requirements.
- Collecting the Feedback from students, Parents and other Stake holders on Quality related institutional processes.
- Conducting the Academic Audit to each department and prepare the reports.
- The regular submission of AQAR (Annual Quality Assurance Report) and QRs (Quality Reports).
- For organizing inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities of the college, leading to quality improvement.
- IQAC will act as a nodal agency for coordinating quality related activities including adoption and dissemination of good practices.